Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, November 10, 2006

new hand grab techniques

Well, weapons class started out with a few laps. Then some 20 overhead strikes, 20 side strikes, and 20 helicopter strikes. Then we did some forms. Then the blue-green belts and brown belts did some forms together. Me and Bruce worked on my highest bo staff form. Apparently the idea is to always keep your eyes on the enemy.

Then after that I went around and helped people on the escrima stuff. I worked with someone on the 5 count. Then I worked with someone on the eight angles and 2 count. Then worked with someone on six count with the poke.

Then empty hand class, we had to not touch the blue. So we had to get out mats to put over and do our regular laps. If we did we had to do twenty pushups.

Then we did some new wrist grap techniques. I found them interesting. Then did a ring of fire. First we did a ring of fire were the person on the inside of the "ring" attacks the people in a circle around him. Then we did a ring of fire with knife techniques.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home