Google
 
Web My Journey

Saturday, November 04, 2006

cementing forms in

So we started off doing some bo staff twirls, while going over some mats. It made arms tired. But that's okay.

Then I worked with the white belts on the first bo staff form. First I had them scoop some hand bags. Then I had them do some side strikes on a wavemaster. One of them had more of the form then the other person. So I worked with her on being able to do a Villari V, and do strike. Then a figure eight and a poke. I was trying to cement in the material they had.

Then we got out the escrima sticks and started in with the counts. We added footwork in with it too. We didn't go in with the advanced counts.

We did some laps at the start of the empty hand class, then did some forms. Brad called out some punches and combinations while we were doing the form. He had the blackbelts work with some of the lower belts. I worked with one person on two kata. I took out some stairmasters and have him do it on there. Then took some cones out and had him avoid the cones. Also I had him turn to various angles.

Then we got back up and did some rings of fire. We did any attack we wanted to, so I did alot of grabs. I thought it was a good idea to surprise someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home