Google
 
Web My Journey

Sunday, October 29, 2006

bo staff forms with dots

Me and Bruce lead the weapons class. I setup and obstacle course, I thought it would be good for the lower belts since it wasn't that hard. Well, they had some trouble with it. So oh well, now I know.

Anyway, Bruce worked with the white belts on the beginning on the staff form. While I worked with the purple belts, and the blue-green belt. I had them go through there bo staff forms with different angles. Then I put some dots on the floor and had them do there bo staff forms on the dots. Then avoiding the dots. Then we did some sparring with foam bats.

I had them rotate to different people. Then what I had them do is run through the dots and I would through a handbags at them. They're goal is to hit the bag. We also do it with escrima sticks.

Then we did some usual laps, then did some pushups situps and jumping jacks. We did some forms one pinion and two pinion. Then we did the streets of venice exercise. We put up the plastic on the windows so we wouldn't have to do it for the halloween party. We did it with various weapons. One thing is Jim turned the lights on and off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home