Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

halloween party

I had carved some pumpkins for the halloween party, that I put outside. One was a hand traced with a marker, another generic smily, a vampire pumpkin, and one sharped by sauron's head. Alot of hours of playing LOTR: the 3rd age went into making the one shaped by sauron's head.

We got it setup in two hours. I was the "dungeon keeper". I guided the kids in and guided the construction of the tunnel. We did a u-shaped thing, with lots of lights by the mirrors, and spider webbing over wavemasters. Then less light and a graveyard scene on the way out. We didn't make tunnels with chairs since it's kind of we didn't have enough stuff to. Some of the kids wanted to go two times through.

I left after "haunted tunnel" part, I had to go to work. I had work uniform over my costume, so I just got a bite to eat. I had dressed up as a monk.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw no pumpkiny pictures :(

I miss carving pumpkins. Where we live now I can't put them outside, they'll be smashed or stolen within an hour for sure...and if I leave them inside the pets will try to chew on them. I'm doomed either way.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home