Google
 
Web My Journey

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Broken Staff

So we did a few laps, however with the lowest belt leading us out. Then we lined up by height. We then tapped each other on our belts, then on the shoulder. Then we got out a wavemaster and did some side strikes on it. I think part of the idea was to get some of the lower belts to use more power. However we didn't use the ends of the bo staff, such as a poke or hit it.

Then brad the wavemaster top at us. I went and did a scoop with my staff, well I changed angles on it and it broke. Well, it's a lesson learned. Then Brad had us half moon, then through hand bags at us one or two at a time. I managed to hit too at a time. Then I helped brad throw them. We alternated, he did high, I did low. He did low, I did high sort of thing. My first few didn't come up too good. For the last part of the class I worked with a orange belt and a white belt on the first bo staff form.

Then for the empty hand class we did seven laps of Brad's choice. Then we did some stretching. Next got into three equal rows and did some forms. We rotated the lines after we were done with the form.

Then we paired off and worked with a partner on Ju-jitsu's. I had forgotten a few of the lappel grabs. By I managed too remember them. So I gave one to Brandy who I was working with, with Jim D's permission.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home