Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, March 23, 2007

the bending obstacle course

We hadn't done an obstacle course for awhile, so I set it up. I put a bunch of wavemaster's in a line then put some interesting at a 90 degree angle. Then I put some dots down to have them halfmoon. After that I put too stair master tops. Then I put tape for different strikes. However, I didn't realize some of the kids don't read at their age. While this was going on Jim took them through their strikes.

So first time through they did some punches and kicks then did some halfmooning, and ran over the stairmaster tops. I added a hoop that the kids were too throw frisbee into. Well, it was a little far for them.

Then I worked with some of the kids checking stripes. I worked with one person with one pinion. Then it was game time. So when the kids go out I pulled them aside too check them for their material.

Then the next class came up, and they did different strikes on the bags. Then they did twenty situps, jumping jacks, and pushups. Then for a thought of the week I split the class into two teams and had each team try to get them through a web of rope I set up. Then we split off into groups, and I checked kids for stripes.

Next everyone lined up for the class and we did some laps. Then we lined up by the mirrors and went back and forth. Then we got out out the pads and started working the pads.

Some of the things we did is we did two strikes then a kick. Then we stepped to the side. Another thing we did is put them horizontal flip them down to allow for punches.

Next I with one person on forms. I tweaked a little bit on her form then gave her a little more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home