Google
 
Web My Journey

Saturday, March 17, 2007

little bit more Hansuki

So anyway we started out weapons class with two laps with our bo staffs over our heads. Then doing figure eights, then one right handed and one left handed figure eights. The we did pushups, situps, and jumping jacks. Me and Bruce worked on our bo staff forms, then we got out our sai's and went through our sai forms. We worked with other people who had sai's.

Then the next class we did alot of stretches, then did some cardio kicking drills. Then we broke off into groups and worked on stuff. I worked for a few minutes on Hansuki. Then I worked on 5 kata. Then the blackbelts went off and worked on Hansuki. Then they had more of it so I went off and worked on Hansuki by my self. Then two people came over and worked on it with me.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home