Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, March 30, 2007

pickup game and 3 combination

So we had the kids run a few laps, then did the thought of the week. Then I took some of the kids into the changing room and worked on one pinion. I tried working on two pinion but that didn't work so well. So I took them outside and started working on combinations. Then I demonstrated the 3 combination, and tried having them play the pickup game with it. Well, eventually another helper took some of the kids so I worked with the purple belts. We worked on the knife defense technique.

Then the next class came in. We did some cardio stuff then did thought of the week. Next I worked with two green belts. One had there red stripe, so I worked on 15 combination. Then did some punching drill and showed them the intermediate kicking drill. Then played a game.

Next in the Green-Blackbelt class we did a bunch of kicking a punching drills. Then I worked on combinations. I learned more about 27 combination.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home