Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, March 30, 2007

obstacles

So in weapons class Brad placed some obstacles we had to run over. So we did some laps jumping over them. I thought I was going to tip them over but I didn't.

Then we went through the bo staff forms. We did a few forms. Then I worked with someone on the ko bo on his footwork. I watched him do his form, then I got out the foam feet and had him do it with the foam feet. Next worked with two people on a few bo staff forms with Bruce Burford.

Then next class we went through some stretches, then did some cardio. We ran alot of laps. Then we got out wavemasters and put out feet around them, then punched them. I learned that one should make a sound like hee-haw. It's a two sibal sound. Then we went into one overhead technique. Thing is kind of complicated because you go to the ground with it.

Then I worked with a brown belt. He's up for a promotion, so I went through five kata with him. Then I went through some of the sideclubs and overheads, and then kempos. Next week we'll probably work more.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home