Google
 
Web My Journey

Monday, April 09, 2007

28 combination

Went too the school to see if I could find Jim D. Apparently, he was sick. So I left a message, I want to buy a set of rank tapes. Anyway, saw Jim Schulenburg. Talked about things, worked on a few of the blackbelt combinations.

Then later today I came in a little early and helped with a class. So we worked on some strikes a little bit with the kids. Then a game I came up with, where people had to stand in a horse stance then kids would have to army crawl underneath them. If they dont' stand in a good army crawl well....

So in the Green - black belt class we worked on a few strikes, then worked on a few kicks such as a front ball and a roundhouse kick on wavemasters. Then we worked on some palm and wrist blocking. Then we did it with half-mooning. Then we did palm and wrist blocking with half-mooning. Then we did palm and wrist blocking with half-mooning and locks. Then we went to bear hugs. We did bear hugs "live" with the other person actually trying to take you down.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home