Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

brown belt class

Had them bow in, then did the thought of the week. They did a few laps then did some bunny hops back and forth. I worked with a yellow belt on one pinion. Then we did a game, and we did snowballs. Some of the older kids played, against the smaller kids so I gave the smaller kids, some wavemaster tops for cover, and shields to use.

So next class we got them lined up did some laps, and the bunny hop thing again. Also some pushups, and situps. Then did the thought of the week. Then I worked with the green brown belts and green belts on forms. Hopefully it helped everyone.

So I stayed for the blackbelt/brown belt class. I got the ran some laps with them, then did some lotus palm breathing technique. Then did some stretches, then plum tree blocking technique, and ten point blocking technique.

Then Jim went over that, and we did the gauntlet. We did overheads, sideclubs, combinations, knife techniques one round each. Then we worked on plunging knife techniques. I helped someone on the technique. Then we worked on forms again, with one group working on five kata, and one on four kata. Well, I helped someone on the five kata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home