Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

combinations review

So we started out with escrima sticks. The first lap we would do 1 and 2 angles. Then the next lap three and four and so on and so forth. Then we did some overhead strikes and sided strikes half mooning back and forth.

Then I worked with the second bo staff form with one of the blackbelts. He hadn't been around when the changes had been made to the form, so I hoped it helped. Then Bruce worked with me on the next form. He said I had been practicing, but it really was that I was more relaxed. So I saw more of the next form.

Then for empty hand class, Brad had us do three laps. Then called out some strikes then called out some stuff in the middle of the strikes. Then he had us do one pinion, and called out some stuff. Then we worked on combinations.

Then the blackbelts broke off and worked on our own and did blackbelt combinations. It was a good review of them. It was nice to work with other blackbelts on the combinations.

Then we did a ring of fire. First everyone did a overhead attack with takedowns. Then we were to do combinations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home