Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, December 15, 2006

snowballs on a friday night class?

So I helped with sparring a little before the weapons class. Then I had them sit in a lotus position, while they mediated. Then they started on forms. So I helped one of the newer members of the weapons class with a bo staff form while Bruce worked with the rest of the class. Then I worked with her on escrima stuff. Then me and Bruce had them work on there own count and Bruce showed me more of my next form.

The empty hand class, we did some laps, and he Bruce would call out what do do next. We did some crab walks which were different and had us reverse some ways. Then we did some stretches, and did some kempos.

Bruce had us going through forms. When one ran out of forms, they would sit down. I didn't have my highest form, so I just copied the other two blackbelts. Then we played snowballs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home