Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Picture days

Well, we had picture day wednesday. So we had a regular class uptill the pictures were taken. Which, we had them run doing some various things. Then we had a thought on the week on listening and I got the kids warmed up. Then we broke off into groups and I worked with the yellow belts. I worked alot of the strikes on the wavemaster. I tried having the kids keep a beach ball in the air with there kicks. However after several tries it didn't work, and I tried having them keep a ukemi ball in the circle. So then we had the kids take pictures, some of them had gotten there picture taken individually before. Then we had the kids the class in one shot.

Next class I got in late, but they were doing combinations. So we explained a little bit about four combination. We got the class picture which took a while. Some of the kids had to say in a low horse stance for awhile, which was good for them. Then we broke off into groups, and I worked with the green brown belts and green belts on there forms. I mentioned a few suggestions for there forms. Some of them are near going for there brown belt test so, I am wanting to make sure they get the forms they need. Then we played a game of snowballs and it was time for the next class.

I had the people run around in some laps. Then we took a picture of the group, and then did a really big ring of fire. Basically, it was with two attackers at once. One and Dan, I went up front and he went behind. Or we acted like we wanted directions.

Then Jim worked with a few people while me and Howard ran a gauntlet. He called out when to rotate, and I helped where needed, and helped to make sure everyone was a proper distance away. We were doing takedowns, so it is important to keep people away so they don't fall on each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home