Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, December 28, 2006

catch the butterfly

We had three kids in the kids classes. So we had them run around, then stretched them out. Then we did some strikes, and kicks with the kids. I got out a shield and let them hit it.

Then we each had a station one of the instructors worked on forms, kicks and strikes, and sideclubs, overheads, and combinations. So I worked on forms with the kids. I tried getting the kids to act mean when they did the show of strength, but they laughed. Oh well... Atleast they got a good kia.

Then we played a freeze tag. I put out some wavemasters and the instructors played. Which I think made it more intersting for the kids. It was good cardiovascalar exercise.

Next class lined up, mediated, and bowed in. Then I had them start running, and throw a nerf frisbee around. If it dropped they had to do ten jumping jacks. Then they had to do twenty pushups, twenty situps, and twenty jumping jacks. Then everyone did a stretch Then two more laps.

We did the thought of the week, which was on consistantsy. Last week the kids, had an assignment to look it up. Well, no one seemed to do it. Oh well...

Then there was one person up for a stripe, and we got out three wavemasters to work on strikes and kicks. I called out different strikes and kicks to do. Then we played a game of kick the bags.

Then it was time for green-black belt class. We did some running, then did some stretching. Then we worked on some of the black belt stuff some combinations and forms. It was nice. I got a new combination too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home