Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, September 22, 2006

strikes

Got the class to bow in. Then Brad took over. We ran around doing basic strikes with our bo staffs through two wavemasters. We did some basic strikes on each side.

Then we did our first form. Then our most advanced form. Then we got out our sai's and did a lap of swinging them around. Then we did downblocks with them.

Then we broke up into groups, we worked on choko kian tonight, along with our second tonfa form. I got a little more of my second tonfa form. I also hit myself while working with the tonfa's in the head. No big deal, just hurt a little.

Then I went to empty hand class, and we ran some laps then stretched outs. We broke off into groups and I got a little of Hansuki. The introduction and the first fist set. That's along combination.

Then we did a sets of of an mini-obstacle course. We also did a tug of war in a crane stance. Our team lost oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home