Google
 
Web My Journey

Saturday, September 30, 2006

brown belt weapons test

Well, I got my brown belt. The first part of the test was the usual cardio workout. We did pushups with punches in them. Then did pushups, and situps again, jumping jacks. We did jogging in place with pushups.

Then we did jogging in place with our bo staffs pumping. Then we started on forms. One of the testors, would look at the form and when they thought it was good enough they would go get another one. We did that for each bo staff form. I was kind of thinking we would eventually do some tonfa, and sai forms or even a tai chi sword form. But that didn't happen.

I was kind of hoping on doing some weapons sparring but after what happened yesterday owner didn't think it would be apprioprate. Well I can understand that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pablo Escabar said...

Hi, my name is Pavel. I have a blog about aikido.
http://morihei-ueshiba.blogspot.com/
don`t you mind, if i`ll add you to my friends list?
benthley[(a_t)]gmail[d_o_t]com

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home