Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Plum Tree and 10-Point blocking systems

After the usual laps, for a warm-up we did combinations. What was interesting was that we had to watch the other people. Another thing is that we had to do them with one step back.

Then we broke off into groups, my group worked on plum tree, ten point blocking systems, and 4 kata. It was nice to work on them since for my blackbelt test I'm going to need to know them well. One thing we went over is that doing the systems helpes to increase someone's skill levels such as blocking, striking, etc.

Then we went over a few of the bear hug techniques. One of the students who came back from basic training, had talked about what he learned. So the instructor went over some things on it.

Then me and Bruce practiced some bo staff forms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home