Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, March 10, 2006

knife techniques

Head to class, didn't read anything during mediation because something good someone else said. So it can wait. Anyway, one of the kids brought a friend who may join the school so I explained to her some of what they were doing.

I checked stripes. Then I worked with the green belts on 3 pinion. One thing I'm dealing with is how to get them too, open up there minds about form. To see what the good it can do rather than just AH something we have to do.

Then we went over combinations, and I went around checking to see how people's knife techniques were. Caught one person off guard, and that's okay.

For the game, we had the kids climb ropes. It's not something I've very good at, but with practice I know you can get better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home