Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, March 10, 2006

one move at a time

One thing my teacher did was have us do the form one movement at a time all together. It helped to define the movements. First we did the form once through. Then we did it one movement at a time, then we did it all together.

Then some of us upper belts broke off and did another form. Then me and Brad broke off and did our upper forms. The upper forms are getting easier. Then we went through escrima stuff. I'm having a problem with 9 count. Isn't got a long time to work on it though. We then went through and practiced switching counts or chaining as it is called.

Then it was time to line up. I'm staying away from some of the classes because of my cough. Not that I couldn't do it. Just be embarressing, throwing up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home