Google
 
Web My Journey

Sunday, February 26, 2006

leadership team meeting

Before class saturday I went to a leadership team meeting. One thing that was covered was that by heaping praise on someone who is doing well, other people are going to want so they are going to try to perform to that level. It was an interesting idea for me.

Saturday, we did alot of strikes. We worked on bags. Then near the end of class the instructor had us come up with a new combination, using some of the strikes we hadn't used yet. Well, it's not officially but it's okay. Then the class demonstrated part of what they learned during the class. Then we demonstrated the combination on other people.

Then we did the Chinese Wall form. There are different version of it based upon how much space you want to cover. I got tripped up because there was a bag in my way. But it was interesting to go over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home