Google
 
Web My Journey

Saturday, March 25, 2006

I pinion

Some of the kids were kind of playing as kids do. Then went the time came to line up, they didn't have there cards out. Well, we had to do push-ups for that.

We started doing forms then Jim pulled us first degrees aside and pulled the blackbelt too, and had us watch the group. Then he had us devise a way to teach people. So we split the group up, and we took a bunch of the kids, and worked on 1 pinion. Then the kids were regrouped and we worked them at belt levels. I worked with the purple and blue belts first, and then worked with the white belts.

Then each group showed off what they had learned. The white belts on there own weren't able to do it, but with me in front of them they were able to. These being kids, and they not have done the form before, I felt pretty good about what they did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home