Google
 
Web My Journey

Saturday, March 25, 2006

diving front roll

Made it too sparring. We did the traditional style sparring, then we did multiple people against one person. Then we were only allowed to use our punches in square against everyone. Then only allowed to use kicks on our knees.

Weapons during the laps I dove under a bostaff, and kind of hurt my shoulder. I didn't break anything I don't think but it's a good lesson. Got to keep it moving. Anyway, we did forms and worked on it a bit more of my highest form. Then we did a thing with the yellow bats were we would do a count then go spar the other person. Got hit a few times in the head, but it's a good reminder too watch it.

Then in class we went int circles of fire. We rotated some people in. So it kind of changed things up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home