Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, March 23, 2006

5 Piinion

Kids got lined up, and I didn't read anything because some else was saying something. After that we had the lessen of the week. Then put the kids through the pushups, situps, jumping jacks, and laps. Then we had them do a breathing exercise.

Then we split up. I ran the green and green brown belts through some forms. Then split up some of the green brown belts and green belts to work on five pinion. We got a good chunk of it worked on tonight. One of my frustrations is that the kids if you set them in a group can't really do a task. But then their kids.

Then I worked with the green belts on knife techniques since one of the kids is getting close to his next stripe to test. Then we also went over kempo punch techniques. Then for the last minutes we played a game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home