Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, February 10, 2006

push-ups

I made sparring friday. There were about five people. I beat some people and some people beat me. One person got me with his backfists. If I could get to the side faster maybe it would be easier to counter.

Weapons class, we went through the changes too the first form again, and then we went over the changes too the next form. I think it's definately harder, with the changes, but that's fine. Jim said that this is the gold standard. Some of the changes make more sense. I think it changes things quite a bit, but Jim refers to these as small changes.

Empty hand class. We did ten laps because someone didn't have there eyes on the mirror. But I need it to get ready for my blackbelt test. Then the front did a cardio and the back row did a stretch. Then we went through some sideclubs and overheads, then did rings of fire. Next we did a thing where everbody laid down on there backs, and people would jump over them. Thing is they would jump over them then do a kempo, sideclub, or overhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home