Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

bathroom

Monday, we did the laps, then I had to go to the bathroom, so I missed part of the warm-up. Thing is I kind of need that to get prepared for the test. Oh, well.

Then after that me and the other first degree had ten minutes each to do anything we wanted. The other first degree wanted to do sideclubs. So we did that. I did an exercise where if I ki, they punch and if I say go, they don't. If they do punch on go, then they have to do pushups. Why did I want them to do that? Improve there listening skills, reflexes,. Reality if you have to defend yourself is a split second decision. We had some time left so we did an exercise where they jumped over the bags, and hit the wavemaster.

Then I helped three people with a poking club. They had it, but they didn't "have" it. You if you know what I mean. Then we worked on some grapplying stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home