Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, July 14, 2006

beginning of next weapons form

I went early to practice the weapons. I did my sai and tonfa forms. I practiced the eight angles on the rope. When I do the fifth angle I like touching the rope to practice my arcuracy. I also practiced with my bo staff and even my nunchaku's.

Class we started with 4 laps of pumping the bo staff. Then 25 jumping jacks. We did the first three bo staff forms with escrima sticks. Then the blue belts and green brown belts broke of to do our more advanced forms.

Then we got out the tonfa's and practiced with them. I got started on a second tonfa form. Then we got out the sai's and practiced with them. My second sai form still needs work but I will I'm confident I will get it down.

Then it was the end of class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home