Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

my teacher got arrested

Well, my teacher got arrested. No it's nothing for what he did. It's for a charity. You see he's got to get so much money raised to get out. Feel free to send any donations to the school to get him out. It would be appreciated.

Anyway, tonight we had the class line up, bowed in and mediate. Then did the thought of the week. Then run some laps. Then do some stretching. Then I got a fluffy dice, and used it too determine how many techniques to do. I called out the type of techniques, whether sideclub, overhead, or kempo punch technique.

We split the kids up. I had the kids do forms on dots. They could move to other dots they just had to stay on the dots. Then I switched to checking stripes, and worked on the plum tree blocking system, statue of the crane, and side clubs and overheads.

For a game we played vollyball, but in a crane stance. I thought it was good. Maybe we'll do it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

how to donate?

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home