Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, June 29, 2006

two for one

Well, I taught two classes today. I went early to class to see if they wanted my help in teaching. So we'll see next week if they want my help again.

Anyway, so we got them lined up, we did the thought of the week. We had them do some laps. I did some of the stretches, and started them on the lotus palm breathing technique. But dont' want to give to much away of that at once. I spent alot of time working with two kids trying on front two knuckle punch, back two knuckle punch, and thrust punch. These are white belts, so I tried being gentle with them.

Then we played a game.

Then next class they lined up, we bowed, and did the thougth of the week. Then they ran some laps. Then we had them do some combinations. Next one person would do a side club, then the rest of the class would do it. Then when we were out of side clubs, we moved on to over heads. We broke up, and I worked on forms with people.

We had the kids work kempos on each other in a triangle. Then we had four people so we did a gauntlet. We did side clubs and overheads. Then it was time for a game which was climbing ropes.

So... we'll see next week how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home