Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

The Wall part 4: Mudding

So Jim and Dan finished putting in screws, taping, and mudding the wall. I was unable to help out because I was working. I believe they all worked on pulling wires.

So I helped teach monday. The kids class. First we had them stand in front position. I put dots on their front position to help them get better. Then we put feet for them to stand on. Next was crane stance. Next they put them on the ground, and jumped over them doing bunny hops.

I worked with a white belt checking him for his stripe. He didn't get it, but I reviewed the material with him. I got through about four things with him. I'm hoping he will get it soon.

Then for a game the kids played ultimate freeze tag. It where when they get hit they have to do some pushups. I guarded the drinking fountain, and dan guarded entrance.

Next came the green through blackbelt class. We did some laps then did some cardio exercises. Then the blackbelts broke off. Me and Bill S. worked on hansuki, and some blackbelt combinations.

After that I went to the blackbelt class, worked on 20 on up. I got a new combination 30 combination. Worked on correcting some issues with 25 combination.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home