Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, May 31, 2007

spiderweb obstacle

So me and Dakota set up an obstacle course for the little white through purple belt class while Jim D. was leading them through some things. First obstacle we had was two wavemasters with a rope connecting them a "spider web". Then a rope the kids were two bunny hop over till they reached a wavemaster. Then some cones they were to run past, then some steps they were to run up, and jump, do a roll, and defend against a overhead club attack. The kids had a little trouble with the overhead club. So I reviewed it several times. Anyway, then the kids were to run on some dots, and black and get some strikes in.

We had the thought of the week. Then we did the obstacle course again while Jim D. checked the kids to see if they were ready for a stripe. Then I changed it to a sideclub instead of an overhead defense. Then we cleared everything away. The kids helped too but I got the big stuff. We played a game, kick the bags.

Next class lined up. We started them running with half the circle then had them do jumping jacks. Then had the run around the whole dojo. We did the thought of the week. Then we broke off into groups. I worked with one green belt on strikes. He needed a couple of them for his next stripe. He also didn't know 18 combination. So I taught him that. I think he probably had it he probably just forgot. Then we played snowballs for a game.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home