Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Dragon circles

So I went to the monday night class. First Travis led us out doing six laps. Then Bill led us doing some stretches. Then we did a gauntlet doing combinations.

When Jim came back he had us do doing rings of fire. Then he said what we call a ring of fire, Master Bombelier's school calls a dragon circle. Then he had us move the circle around while we were doing front punches. They have another twist too. In that they have two circles going at once.

Then we did some forms 2 kata and Statue of the Crane. We had to do 2 kata again. Then we mediated for a few minutes.

Then Jim Schulenburg came in and did a blackbelt class. So I stayed for that. I learned the black belt way to do one pinion, plum tree, and worked on the ten point blocking system. Then Jim S. showed me 29 combination.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home