Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Wall


So Jim S. and company started work on the wall saturday. It's basically two seperate walls, since Jim S. wants it sound proof. I going to be helping with the monday classes since the classes are going are going to be held later.

Anyway, I helped with the monday night class. So we took the kids outside. Then Jim D. had the kids run past him and grab a clover and run back. Then he had them run and grab put it back. Then we had the kids lined up and do a tiger technique.

Then we took the kids inside, and so I worked kids on two side clubs techniques. I had the kids line up and then I would do an overhead club attack. Next it was time for a game, in which we saw who could stand in a crane stance the longest. We did this on each foot.

The next class started and I lined up. We did running around, and some stretches. Then I worked with one person on 4 pinion. I showed him the beginning of the form. To make sure he had it I had him do some things like do it part of the form on wavemasters, I yoked the form (played an attacker), and put up mats, then had him dodge the balls.

For the blackbelt class, Jim had us take one form, and work on it. Then we each demonstrated it too the class. I took four wavemasters and did one pinion. The reason I did one pinion is because their are some changes since I'm a blackbelt I need to work on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home