Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Outside obstacle course

So I lead the white through purple belt class. I warmed them up outside, we had them do laps. Did some stretches. Then I had them get their shoes and go outside.

Next the class did some strikes, kempos, and started into one pinion. I was kind of waiting to get the obstacle course setup. It took longer then I thought it would. But I guess maybe I should have been clearer. We four teens helping.

What we had them do is put stair masters over the pipes outside. Then the first heat the kids were too run to me clap my hand and run back. Then the next time they had to hit some square shields with front ball kicks. Then the next time we added front two knuckle punches.

Then it was almost the end of class so we went inside. It was hard for them to understand me how I wanted them to line up. Then the class bowed out.

The next class started and the kids lined up. I was trying to get the course ready. So first the kids were to run across the things and grab a yellow bat and hand it off to the next person in line. So the next person in line would put it back. Then the time heat we did the opposite thing, and I did like we did before with front two knuckle punches and front ball kicks.

Then we broke off into groups. I worked with a green-brown belt with 4 pinion and ten combination. A little more work and she'll have those things. Then we went inside and worked some more. Next we played a game of ultimate freeze tag. We switched out a yellow bat for a fuzzy dice, because their wasn't alot of people in the class.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home