Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, August 25, 2006

weapons class

Me and another green-brown belt Bruce Burford started the weapons class. We did alot of jumping jacks, laps, running, situps. Oh what good time.

One thing we did is we did the form and then asked everyone if that was there best. Maybe I pushed too hard, because one person who had prior back injuries had a pain in her back. I went out and got her magnets and she put them on her back. One of the other green-brown belts, girlfriends who's parents are doctors massaged the area, and did a little exercises with her.

My concentration was broken after that. It didn't help that too of the four people I was working with were goofing off. Bruce says i'm getting better, but... When they do that I can't practice with them. The best thing I have found is going home and practicing my tai chi form. I don't know how many times I practice it but when I'm done I feel less angry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home