Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, August 10, 2006

my thoughts

One thing I've been thinking about is really there should be three teams at a school. A demo team, a leadership team, and a "storm" team. A demo team could get together and help advertise a school. A leadership team could help teach classes. A "storm" team could get together and get stuff done for the studio.

One thing with a demo team is it gives students opportunities younger students something to do. Older adults might have commitments to do things. Also you might want the adults teaching classes. I'm not saying young kids can't be a help with teaching classes, but often times they need more time to develop as instructors. Then why a storm team? Well.. for one thing if you teach two classes a week, go to two classes, and have other commitments that doesn't leave alot of time for helping around the studio.

I think one should be required to help out the studio in some way. Yet does that always mean by teaching? Not necessarily. I think upper blackbelts should be able to teach. That's why there is blackbelts. Yet there is sometimes constraints on life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home