Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, April 30, 2010

effects of abusive behavior

Personally, I feel that the way I was treated at Villari's was abusive was at the very least abusive.  I really feel this at the very least agitated my mental illness.  If it hadn't been for Villari's perhaps I could have gotten into the military.

I know that after world war two alot of G.I.'s training overseas.  They werent' treated too well when they trained over there.  However, I feel that it doesn't have to be things don't have to be this way.

You know a score of 80 will get one into the service academies.  I had a 128 on the asvab.  However, they wanted me to lose weight.  So I joined Villari's in Reedsburg.

Personally, I feel that the community would be better off without Villari's.  Teaching people how to defend themselves is one thing.  But training people to fight to do mortal combat is another thing.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home