Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Additional Income Center for the Jade Dragon Martial Arts Academy

One thing is I have less of a problem with Jim Embrossi then I do with Jim Schulenburg.  Why?  For one thing, now who told Jim Embrossi that I stole a kids bo staff?  Now he thought I stole it.

Perhaps one of the reasons, Jim Embrossi was picking on me was that Jim Schulenburg didn't tell him about the stuff I did for the school.  For instance all the help with special events or the stuff I did when they expanded the school.  Another thing is Jim Schulenburg still owned the school while Jim Embrossi was running it.  

This is not too say I agree with everything Jim Embrossi's does.  For example, when someone is being nice to his kids and teaching them things, he shouldn't be paranoid as to think everyone has alterier motives.  I was really being nice helping his son so as to gain favor with him.

Personally, I think Jim Embrossi should teach ToShinDo at his school.  This would distance himself from Villari's.  This would also give him another revenue stream.  Also he could have them help do black belt tests, go to there seminars, etc.

Another thing is he could give a person a free lesson.  Then based on that lesson he could determine which class they would best fit into.  Karate is about standing one's ground.  That's something some people need to learn.  Others may need to be more elusive.  

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home