Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back from being sick

Well, I'm back from being sick. I missed monday's, wednesday's, and friday training. I was throwing up, so I thought it best to stay home. Oh, well... can't be helped.

Anyway, before class me and another black belt were trying to play hacky sack. First we kicked it at each other and tried to get the other person to hit it back. I think if there were more people it would have been easier to keep the ball in the air. Perhaps, what we need is height. One thing is instep kick seems to work good.

Then class started the first degree brown belts led the warmup exercise that are going for their blackbelt in the next test. So we did some laps, I was a little unprepared from not being in class. Then we did some stretches.

Next we broke off into groups. I got more of six kata. It's know as the "Iron Lung form" because once your at a level your are expeccted to stay at that level, it reminds me of the ten point blocking system. Also, 26 combination in it.

Then the other blackbelts got into a gauntlet with the brown belts and we did any attack. Then we did an exercise where one person would walk through the students and the people would play an attacker. Then another person would walk through and another.

Next Bill had us in a group of three. The middle person would play the defender and the two people on the sides would be attackers. Bill then would signal a person to attack on one of the sides. Then the last thing Jim D'embrosso had us do is some forms specifically 3 pinion and statue of the crane.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home