Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, June 16, 2006

pop cans.

Well, went out and practiced. Practiced my kicks, and my punches a bit on the bag. Then got out the my tonfa's and nunchaka's. I'm going to have to get a softer nunchaka since wood is hard if it hits you.

Practiced throwing up pop cans in the air and hitting them like you would a baseball. Some took me a few tries. Then I poked them on the ground. Then used my foot to get them off my bo staff.

Also practiced horizontal strikes a bit by placing them on the trampline and a few pokes. Kind of hoping to beable to string up pop cans on rope. But I was able to put the end of the rope through the tab to hold it up. One thing is you don't want to it a pop can on the bottom or top, since that area is generally reinforced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home