Google
 
Web My Journey

Sunday, April 18, 2010

The defination of a Cult

Greetings,

I looked up the defination of a cult, and I thought I would share it. This is how I view the Villari organziation. At first you are given alot of encouragement.

However, there is a new martial arts studio in town. Green Dragon Martial Arts Academy, located down town Reedsburg. Led by Jim Embrossi, a 3rd degree black belt in the art of Shaolin Kempo Karate, and all around great guy. So what if he went after me with a sword? He thought I stole from a kid.

But seriousily, I would highly recommend checking out Green Dragon. I think alot of my problems with Jim Embrossi have just been misunderstandings. He's really a great guy.

If fact if I knew his website I would put it on my blog. But alias I don't know where it is. I even looked it up in a search engine.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home