Google
 
Web My Journey

Sunday, April 04, 2010

Added a widget

Greetings,

It's been a long time since I have updated this blog. I think I see cobwebs in the html, lol. Anyway, I wanted to let my adoring public know I'm still out there.

I've added a widget. Also I'm considering taking the adbrite banner down as I don't really feel it contributes much to the site overall. I have given it enough time.

I am thinking about making some martial arts video's. Then posted them on youtube. Then I will post links to them here.

For example, I bought a homestudy system. I really like how it's what I have seen watching the first three tapes. However, I couldn't watch more then that since my dvd player wouldn't work. I am hoping that I can eventually.

I will need to find a "Training Partner" a.k.a. a throw monkey to demonstrate the techniques on. However finding one may be difficult. Since I don't know many in the area. I dont' want to just toss someone around who doesn't know how to fall.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home