Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, May 26, 2006

Plastic bottles

Well, got to the studio a little early and practiced my forms and escrima counts. I worked up a good sweat. There weren't much people sparring, but i gave a little guy a few tips.

Weapons class was okay. I hit myself in the groin, when my staff rebounded, from a wave master. Oh well lesson learned. Went through all my bo staff forms and worked more on my highest form. Then got the tonfa's and then the sai's and worked those. I don't usually stay around anymore because after two classes I get rather ripe.

After class I ducked taped a plastic bottle onto the trapline stand. Tried my bo staff on it. Seems good target because if you dont' get the distancing right it will let you know. Seems these are reuseable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home