Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, May 04, 2006

kempos

So we got kids doing there exercises, then we split off. I checked stripes and worked with some people on some stuff. Should have checked too see if I could work with more than one at a time, but oh well. Always something one can do better of.

Anyway, so I took the green belts, and started working with them on the plum tree blocking system. After that I worked on side clubs. I asked each one to do a side club. After we did all the side clubs, we did kempos. The kids really wanted to show off there kempos.

Then we played dogball with the whole class. I was thinking you know we need a martial arts twist on this. So maybe have them do all there kempos or something like that before they can go back in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home