Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

4 and 5 pinion

Well, I helped someone before class today on plum tree blocking system, statue of the crane, and some kempos. One of the kempo's I know, he would like to have, but I don't want to give too him since I don't work with him. But hopefully I was able to help him.

Class today was interesting. I worked with the green-brown belts. First I worked with them on five pinion. Then we worked some other forms. Then I had the more advanced green-brown belts work together, while I worked with a new one. Then had that one work on what I had taught him, while I worked with the others. Two of them were working together, on the form. I thought he had but alas.

Then we did tiger rolls. One problem is that the kids might try and step over them. I think the idea is too jump over the person rolling at you then do a roll. Because if you try and step over the person you might trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home