Google
 
Web My Journey

Friday, April 28, 2006

overhead, sideclubs, and blackbelt test oh my

Well, I sparred I won none of my matches, but that's okay. Was doing it for preporation for the test. One thing is with the blackbelt test, I might be able to use foot traps more.

Weapons class, was well, interesting, we went through all the material tonight. Me and Bruce, I dropped my bo staff, and did the pushups. Two of the forms didn't feel to go.

Empty hand, we did side clubs, and overheads, then we were supposed to do them backwards. That was interesting. Then we did this thing where everyone attacked you from two different angles. Then we did it with blindfolded. Then we were going to do it with just kicks.

Me and Travis grappled, I kept pulling away from him when he grabbed me so it was hard for him to pin me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home