Google
 
Web My Journey

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Broken Arm

We had a student tonight who had a broken arm. So instead of pushups, situps. We had him do squats. Then instead of running, we had him do squats. I had him do a squat, then do a strike. I also had worked on some leg manuevers. Instead of running laps, because he could fall down and hurt himself.

So I checked stripes then worked with the green belts. On one kata, 2 kata, and statue of the crane. I had them do it at different angles. Then I had them put on rubber bands and do the form with that on. One point I hope the I tried to make is doing form, helps you to improve your footwork.

Anyway then we played a game, crab ball. Basically, the kids in on all fours, then the kids would try and kick the ball past the other team. When they do so then they would have to do something.

Once summer is over we are going to get some people back. Then we will have to work with the people who haven't been around to get them back where they were. There is about three green-browns that might make it too brown belt this summer.

I got some ideas, I want to discuss with some of the other instructors though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home