Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, April 13, 2006

wavemaster top

I worked with a white belt before class on some of the techniques. He was having trouble distingushing between 6 combination, and the first tiger technique. Hopefully it helped that I explained they are used for different things.

So class started and I led the class out with two laps. One person lead the class through stretching, another did some hand strikes. We kind of got into some leapord walking, which I kind of think of as horse trotting. Then I did an orange belt kicking drill. But I did it real slowly to emphasis balance. Then did some kicks. One person was shooting there back kick low, so I put a wavemaster top behind them so they would have to kick over it. I hope they didn't feel embarrased.

Then I was assigned to work with someone. We went over some of lapel grabs. Had trouble with one because I wasn't rotating enough. Another one I didn't have, but oh well. Then we brown belts broke off and worked on the ten point blocking system. Then me and another person worked on some of the upper forms, and blocking systems. So all and all it was good workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home