Google
 
Web My Journey

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Crane

I read another short extert from Grandmaster Villari's book. This time on the crane. I hope some of this is helping sink in.

So we had them do a few punches along with one pinion for the warm-up with the jumping jacks, pushups, situps, and laps. Then we hat the thought of the week. Then we divided up. I worked checked stripes. I worked with a few who weren't up for a stripe because so they would be ready for the next time. Then worked with two kids on the plum tree blocking system. That is going to need more work. But hopefully soon they will get it.

For the "game" we did it where the kids would have to jump over a bunch of mats. I did a diving front roll and noticed a little pain but nothing that big. I guess I'm going to have to learn to do them differently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home