Google
 
Web My Journey

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

a shaolin senitivity drill

So we started class by doing a combination, then doing a cardio exercise. I have like 30 combinations, so needless it was hard. So what I did is start with one combination. Then the next person started with two combination and so on and son.

Then we each picked a form. Give wanted us to "be in the fight". To simulate multiple fights in each form.

Then we worked on a shaolin sentivity exercise. Basically one of us would half-moon forward then do a frontball kick. Then the other person would half-moon back and both people would do a crunch. Then it would reverse. Eventually we went into doing it with both legs. It's kind of like pushhands in a way. It gets into some nice applications.

Then Jim took some pictures of me, with his digital camera. Then filmed me doing some of my bo staff work for my website. He recommended that I come up with an outline for the video and redo it, since I'm doing it off the top of my head.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home